La Casta Cruise - Lan Ha Bay from 108 USD/person
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Lan Ha Bay (L,D)
08:00 AM: Pick up at your hotel by Cruise’s Limosine Shuttle bú to move to Halong Bay
08: 45 Departure to Halong Bay for 2.5 Hours.
10:30: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break. 11:30 – 12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:00 – 12:30 Welcome to Lacasta Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Complete check-in procedure.
13:00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong – Lan Ha Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
15h45: You will do Kayaking under our tour guide’s instructions in so many beautiful spots, then Swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
Heading back toward the sleeping area
18.00: Come back to our La Casta Cruise and participate in our Sunset party. Take photos and relax.
19:00: Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise.
21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, squid fishing, relaxing with massage service and overnight on the cruise
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi (B,L)
7:00-7:45: Have breakfast. Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. 08:00:
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets
- Tourists visit the famous Frog Pond. Here you can freely kayak and explore the landscape, or swim...
09:15: Back to your cabin, take relax and check carefully all the luggage before leaving your cabin.
9:30: Check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay for room service. Complete check-out procedure and enjoy your last lunch at La Casta cruise.
11:30: La Casta Cruise are landing Tuan Chau Harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise. 12:00 – 12:30: Return to Hanoi by the luxury limousine.
15:00 – 15:30: Arrive in Hanoi – Drop of at your hotel in Hanoi
INCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
• Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
• Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
• Accommodation in a luxurious air-conditioned ensuite cabin, including a private Jacuzzi bathtub.
• In house English-speaking guide
• Full board meals
• Fresh flowers throughout the ship
• Seasonal fruit in your cabin.
• All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
EXCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
• Visa arrangements
• Beauty spa and massage services
• Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
• Surcharge for Dec 24th and Dec 31st
• All other services not clearly mentioned
• Round trip transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi